Monday, November 30, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day

Well, it's here....surgery has finally arrived and tomorrow is the day. I am feeling some better about things and really trying to focus on getting to recovery and getting on with my life and my 'new normal'.

I have so appreciated the kind thoughts, the prayers, the well wishes, and the love that has been sent my way over the last several months. I'm sure I couldn't have survived this nearly as well without the love of family and friends.

There is still so much to do this evening I don't hardly know where to begin. I guess I just need to take each step as it comes and get it done before moving on to the next task.

I will be out of commission for the next several weeks...but I'll be back to the blog as soon as I can.

Thank you all again for the kind thoughts and the love.

2 comments:

  1. LINDA - THE WORLD LOVES YOU AND NEEDS TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled this site up because I think about you so often Linda. I remember your courage and your strength - and I miss you so much my heart aches. I pray that heaven is being good to you, and that every time I see a miracle in nature, I will realize it's just a gift from you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete