Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chicken Soup

Having Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner. Mmm, mmm good! (Actually I'm mostly having the broth and the little chicken pieces....) There's just so little I can eat and feel good about since my esophagus and my stomach have been blasted!

I'm getting sick of sitting around watching movies, which is probably a good sign. I am so grateful when my sister, Laura, gets me out of the house for a few minutes or comes by to distract me for a little bit. That helps my day. Today was a quick Costco run for a flatiron. It turned out that I really needed to go to Costco because after we got the flatiron and Laura and Bethany on their way, I went back inside and spent over $100!

Going to Washington to spend a few weeks with Ken next week. Probably leaving on Sunday. It will be SO nice to spend a few weeks together just being normal. I miss Ken so much when we have to be apart....this'll be a nice respite from the loneliness.

Here's to healing. Just wish it happened a little bit faster.....

No comments:

Post a Comment