Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Over and it's harder than I thought....

Well - treatment is done. If I could muster the energy, I'd jump up and down with excitement.

I have never felt worse in my life. I thought Bell's Palsy was the worst thing I had ever been through in my life (that was 17 years ago now)....but this beats anything I've ever dealt with.

I can hardly eat or drink without getting sick. I eat very little tiny bits and 'drink' ice chips. My stomach convulses several times each day.

My radiation doc says about 3 days after treatments end I should begin to tell that I'm starting to feel better....but I won't really feel better for 2 weeks.

I keep waiting for a day when I feel halfway okay to update this blog....but I haven't had one for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. wink at yourself in the mirror - it'll make ya smile just a bit - because inside, you are all that and then some girl!

    ReplyDelete